After lunch, we all watched Emily eye the Bailey and Henry suspiciously. I think they'll have her warming up to them by the end of this trip!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
A Table for Four
All the fun on the boat this morning sure worked up an appetite, and we went back to the house just as cousins Ben and Olivia were arriving. While they got settled, the younger four kids settled in at their own little table, and Jack was pleased to point out that, with Ben and Olivia inside, he was the oldest kid on the deck.
After lunch, we all watched Emily eye the Bailey and Henry suspiciously. I think they'll have her warming up to them by the end of this trip!
After lunch, we all watched Emily eye the Bailey and Henry suspiciously. I think they'll have her warming up to them by the end of this trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment