Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two Years Old

Wait, what?! How did my baby go from this:


to this:


...already?! Believe me, she has long been acting like a two-year-old. I mean, just getting her to sit still with that darn teddy bear today was quite a production. The girl certainly wants what she wants when she wants it.



After several attempts of asking, okay, begging her to stand still, I first tried having Emily demonstrate what I never should have expected Kate to do.


That didn't work. My next idea was to have a bed bouncing dance party to put her in a better mood, which did work to put a smile on her face but did nothing to help her stand still.




I finally managed to get her to sit down on the bed next to the bear, but never did manage to get her to sit still.




Oh, well. I think those squirmy smiles (and that crazy curly hair) pretty much capture Kate's two-year-old self. Not a day goes by that she doesn't do something to make me think to myself or tell anyone within earshot how gosh darn cute I think she is. Happy Birthday, Katie Bear. Thanks for filling our lives with all that cuteness and so much more.

Two-Year Stats: 28 lbs. (50-75%) and 36 1/2 inches (>95%)

No comments:

Post a Comment