You might think the look on Emmy's face is one of disgust at Kate eating her cupcake like a dog, but I'd have to suggest otherwise, considering I've caught big sister doing the exact same thing. Eventually Kate straightened up and started eating her cupcake like a civilized human being...or at least using her fingers instead of her mouth. I'd also like to point out that Emily used her hands the entire time and still ended up with a mouth covered in cupcake crumbs. Go figure.
Crumb-covered faces aside, the girls loved those cupcakes. Almost as much as they love each other, wouldn't you think?
In other news: Kate deliberately peed on the potty twice tonight. I say deliberately because she said she had to go, got on the potty herself, and went without a single fake-out. I'd say her third year is off to a pretty good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment