Monday, February 13, 2012

So Much for Missing Us

It sure seems like our girls had plenty of fun without us. I was certain that we'd be hearing a daily meltdown check at the end of each day, especially from Kate, but as everyone assured us before we left, the girls did just fine while we were gone.

As James and I were leaving last Wednesday, it had just started to snow, which gave the girls a good distraction as Mom-Mom got them ready to go out to play for a bit. I had dutifully set out their snowsuits in case of a snowstorm, but for such a light dusting, it seems their rain boots were good enough for these snow bunnies.




On Friday morning, Mom-Mom got to enjoy one of the girls' favorite chores: changing the sheets. I know Daddy sometimes wonders why washing the sheets sometimes takes me all day, and this is often a contributing factor!





On Saturday, Mimi and Pop-Pop took the girls to a basketball team between Aunt Erin's school and my cousin Patrick's school. (Patrick's school won both the boys' and girls' games. Sorry, Aunt Erin!) Even better, yesterday Mimi and Pop-Pop again joined up with Aunt Erin and Uncle John and took the girls to the Please Touch Museum. I mean, really, with all that fun, I can't blame the girls for not missing us!

No comments:

Post a Comment