Sunday, July 17, 2011

First-Time Triathlete

Obviously it's not Daddy, so it must be me! For the longest time I held off because of my fear of falling off the bike, but today I finally came to the other side and competed in my first triathlon. Daddy was right there with me -- well, actually he started before me and finished his swim before I even started, but he was there with me at the start and the finish too.





Mimi, Pop-Pop, Aunt Erin and Uncle John brought the girls to cheer us on, and seeing them so many different times gave me a boost each time.









Not surprisingingly, just like Daddy, the run was my strength, and I finished with a smile on my face to find Daddy, Emmy, Katie, and the rest of the family waiting for me. I think I may be hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment