Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthday Celebration

We got back from the beach this afternoon to find Mom-Mom and Poppy waiting for us in the driveway. What a surprise! They joined us along with Mimi and Pop-Pop for a little sunset cruise which was a nice change for me and Daddy considering we're usually the ones staying home to get dinner ready. That in itself was a special birthday gift!





When we got home, I relaxed a bit more with the girls, at least until Kate got in the mood to start dancing. Apparently she really wanted to get physical!





After a delicious dinner, they treated me to my favorite: homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream cake, paired with homemade peach ice cream. I guess it didn't matter whether or not those flavors went together, since Emily ended up taking my peach ice cream for herself and leaving me with just the cake!




Once we finished with cake and gifts and the girls were both in bed, it was time for me to really relax.




It was such a great birthday celebration. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment