Thursday, December 27, 2012

Night Lights

It's a stop I've wanted to make every night we've driven past this park on the way home from Mimi's house, and with the Christmas season nearing its end, I knew it was now or never (at least until next year). And so, with the girls in their pajamas and already up past their bedtime, we stopped to admire the Christmas lights. At first they were a bit confused as to why we were stopping but soon became excited. That is, until we all realized their pajama pants are no match for cold winter winds.




So then we hurried back into the car and made one more stop to see the lights at a home near us that goes all out with their light display, but this time we all stayed nice and cozy inside the car.



I just love Christmas lights and hate to see them go when the holidays are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment