Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Coordination

Speaking of coordinating outfits...




I picked Emily's dress to match one of her hand-me-down dresses for Kate, but I failed to take into account how much taller Kate is than Emily was at this age. I think the fact that Em's dress is so long makes Kate's look even shorter. Whoops! This girl is going to catch up to her big sister in no time.



Once we got to the party, I was happy to see that Sloane and Ella coordinated nicely too. Unfortunately coordination doesn't always lead to cooperation when it comes to little ones. I forget why Emily was even crying, because I know she was so excited to see her cousins!






Speaking of cousins, look how big this family has gotten!



And back to coordinating outfits, sometimes it happens even when your mom isn't even picking out your clothes anymore. This isn't even the first time it's happened with me and my sisters, and I'm sure it won't be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment