Friday, October 12, 2012

Yes, Please

I swear we're not playing hooky! The girls had off from school today, so we made plans to meet up with Ashley at the Please Touch Museum. Let me tell you, it makes such a difference going early on a weekday! The difference in crowds between today and the last time we were here was remarkable.


Emily and Kate always have fun here, but sharing the fun with Ashley made it even better.







As usual, we ended our visit with a ride on the carousel. I think these girls have ridden carousels more in the past year than I have in my entire life!







It was a fun way to spend what surely would have otherwise been a day spent at home doing laundry. I'm sure the girls will agree with me when I say I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment