Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shake A Tail Feather

It's Emily and Kate's new favorite song! It was the surprise hit on a mix originally made for my cousin Colin that he recently passed down to us. I've been using it to ward off dinnertime meltdowns by starting a dance party with the girls in the kitchen, but today, in trying to find out who sings it -- it's The Cheetah Girls, by the way -- I found a video on YouTube featuring the characters from Chicken Little. To say Emily was entranced is an understatement. She could not take her eyes off of it, even as Kate danced around her!







Yes, Kate's version of dancing is walking around in circles and occasionally shaking her hand. I crack up just watching her!



After a little while, Emmy took her eyes off of the screen long enough to run around the room a couple times -- stopping after every turn to watch, of course -- and showed off some of her best moves.






She may not be the most elegant dancer, but she and Kate certainly have fun doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment