Monday, August 17, 2009

Moving Day

Tomorrow is moving day, and after a long day of clearing out the house, we knew we needed to commemorate our last moments in the place we called home for the past five years, the place we lived when we got married, the place we lived when Emily was born.


We had so many great memories here, but now it's time to move on to our new home and say goodbye!



I don't think Emily was anywhere near as sad as Daddy and I were. Actually, she was happy as a clam with all of her favorite stuffed animals piled next to her in the car...


...but apparently she would rather have them piled on top of her, which is how I found her, fast asleep, once we arrived at Mom-Mom and Poppy's!


It wasn't long before Mommy and Daddy crashed too. It's been a long couple of weeks, and we're only in for more after we move into the new house tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment