Sunday, July 26, 2009

Backyard Fun

As excited as we are to move, one of the things we are going to miss most about our old house are the evenings we spend relaxing on our deck and watching Emily play. Tonight was one of those nights, and Emily was having an especially good time.

Who needs an expensive pool when your little girl is small enough to fit into a pot?



It wasn't long before her clothes were soaked and she wanted to change into her bathing suit.



And, because Aunt Erin asked for a new video, here's one of her dancing and singing and just being her crazy self:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4NBHU3YLnM

After that, I grabbed a quick hug, we blew some bubbles, and then we headed inside before it started to rain again!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was laughing hysterically at that video & the picture of her in her beach gear. Emily is hilarious. I especially love when she starts have a conversation with her reflection!

    ReplyDelete