Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweetest Wishes for the Soon-to-be-Mrs!


A beautiful day for a beautiful bride-to-be! Aunt Erin had a lot of gifts to open, and she was nice enough to let Emily help ... not that Emmy gave her much of a choice!



Emmy soon realized the presents weren't for her and decided she'd have more fun playing on the boxes!


After the gifts, it was time for group pictures. First, the bridesmaids. Notice there's am empty space next to me where DeAnn should be. We missed you!


Next up, some family shots.




"Mommy, can I have a balloon, please?"


"I. WANT. A. BALLOON. NOW!"



She moved on to playing with the ice and loved it. I think part of the reason she liked it so much is because it's one thing that she fed Daddy that he actually ate!



What a long day. Apparently Emmy needed a break!

Happy shower, Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment