Monday, February 9, 2009

Strange Doings

Emily has started doing some strange things. The other day, I came into the family room from the kitchen and noticed she had piled all of her dolls and stuffed animals into her baby stroller. I was so impressed and wanted to take a picture, but she knocked them down as soon as I tried. Then, Saturday night, I caught her with all of her little animals in her baby doll basket:


This morning, she lined all her animals up along the coffee table. I know she got this idea from Daddy; while he's cooking his dinner, they play a game (read: something to keep her occupied) where she brings him one animal at a time, and he lines them up on the edge of the counter. I guess she thought she needed to play alone since Daddy was at work today:




She has an interesting way of playing with the cats, too. Here she is with Callie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yte1cCtzklk

Check out the look on Callie's face about four seconds into the video. I think it's pretty clear that Callie finds her more than a little strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment